I'm going to talk about the mind/soul first, then physics, cosmology, and metaphysics, as well as ethics, politics, and theology in parallel; a sort of split into three topics on matter, and three on interactions. But I am sure I won't stick to that as a hard & fast rule.
Generally, too, I will be moving from the thing being studied to how we know/study/recognize it, since we see the thing first before we understand it.
I also will give some specific proofs or discussions--"proof" being not always, though sometimes, syllogistic:
- Proof(s) of the existence of God
- Proof of theism (God is a person/mind) from deism
- Proof of Trinitarianism from general theism
- Proof of the Resurrection (which itself, if accepted, will be shown to constitute proof of Christianity)
- Proof of the correctness of Orthodoxy
- Proof of the immateriality of the intellect
- Proof of the immortality of the intellect
- Proof of the sufficiency of the five external senses
- Proof of the sufficiency of the eleven internal "emotions"
- Discussion on Geocentrism and frame of reference
- Discussion on Creation and Evolution
- Discussion on Bohmian and Copenhagen Quantum theories
- Discussion on abortion & rights
- Discussion on the Is-Ought problem
- Discussion on virtue ethics & other theories
- Discussion on mixed government & other forms
- Discussion on a-confessional versus secular states
- Discussion on sexual ethics and public policy
So if you're looking forward to any of this, keep reading, and if you have any thoughts for topics, let me know, and I will be glad to get to them!
Post a Comment